Saturday 12 February 2011

Titles? Titles? I don't think "Titles" will rescue you

I'm sure, of course, my only follower (thanks Ondeh) is wondering why I use such rubbish for Titles of my Blogs. The answer of course is in college. When I started this blog, the first thing I heard was from a classmate who said "Iced Tea is like Crack" which I felt was just brilliant for an introduction to my blog.
The title "Warlocks Are Enemies Of God" came from a documentary called Jesus Camp and the title "Tablet Is Like Heroin" came from the same student who gave me the title for my first post. The title of this blog is a mockery of a quote from The Riddler in "Batman Forever".
So there you have it. And for you're entertainment here's an image of a Big Daddy from Bioshock:

No comments:

Post a Comment