Thursday 24 March 2011

Rebecca Black's Friday: The Good Version

Now let's talk about this putrid, foul puke stain that has come out of america: Rebecca Black. The generic musician that is so ghastly at singing that she has to autotune at an excessive level. While looking at the lyrics, I thought to myself "has Scotland got their own version, so I am going to do the Scottish version so here we go:

"(Aye, oft-oft-oft-oft-oft-goork)
aw-haw-haw, Oh aye aye
Aye
Aye-eh-eh
Aye-eh-eh
Aye-eh-eh
Aye-eh-eh
Aye-eh-eh
Aye, aye, aye

8 a.m. Cannie be a***d this morning
Cannie straighten ma hair, Cannie get doonstairs,
Dinnae have a bowl, dinnae eat cereal,
Cannie eat anyhing cos Ah'm anorexic,
Havin' a cheap fag cos it's fantastic,
Cannie get doon tae the bus stoap,
I'm gettin a lift, I have nae real friends (nae friends)

Drinkin' in the front seat,
S**gging in the back seat,
Goat tae make ma mind up,
Will I drink or s**g?

It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get p***ed on Friday
Going tae get wrecked on the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Getting impregnated on Friday,
Gonna be pregnant by the end of the weekend"

You can probably guess the rest of the lyrics from here.

2 comments: